This Arduino uno development kit, is designed based on the Arduino uno board, together with 2-channel & 16-channel servo shield board to drive the tank and 2WD car. In addition, There has wireless controller and receiver, you can control the tank car via wireless control.
- Size: 3.2cm * 1.3cm
- Module Interface Description:
- VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (which can be connected directly with the 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
- GND External GND
- I/O external microcontroller IO port
About Arduino UNO Development Kit:
- The Arduino Uno Development Kit, with the ability to control 2 motors and 16 servos at the same time, is ideal for developing mobile robots such as robotic arms, trolleys, tank chassis and more.
- This set of development board is based on ESP8266 development and is compatible with Arduino UNO R3.
- It can control 2 motors and 16 servos at the same time. It is suitable for mobile robot driving control with a robotic arm. ESPduino is an Arduino board with WiFi function.
- Can control 2-way motor and 16-way servo at the same time;
- Using Bluetooth (reserved in-line interface) or WiFi control;
- Using plug-in design.
- Disconnect VM and VIN, (separate control motor, 6 ~ 36V);
- Open circuit VS and VIN, (control servo separately, 6 ~ 18V);
- Short circuit VM and VIN while shorting VS and 5V. At the same time control the motor (6 ~ 18V) and 16 5V servos.
- 1 x 2-channel motor&16-channel servo shield board
- 1 x UNO board
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Wireless controller
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Active buzzer
- 1 set Copper pillar kit
- 1 x 18650
- Battery box
- 1 x Dupont line