No additional modules required, this kit can achieve rich projects such as character display, image reading and display, touch sketchpad, temperature measurement and display. The kit includes a UNO R3 board which is 100% compatible with UNO R3 program, expansion shields, IDE.
The kit also includes a 3.2 inch TFT touch screen expansion board using standard Shield interface and it has good compatibility. It integrates a 3.2-inch touch screen, I2C temperature sensor, TF card holder, level conversion circuit, and the secondary development is easy.
With GPRS module, you can design your Arduino phone.
With NFC reader module, you can create access control systems with the photos show.
With voltage and current sensor, you can make oscilloscope.
- Can use it directly to display characters, graphics and BMP format images. And touch controlling is available;
- Compatibility: As the SD card is connected to SPI pins of ICSP interface, compatible with UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Leonardo
- Library: TFTLibrary and Adafruit_GFX;
- Touch screen type: resistive touchscreen.
- Touch Pen: length is 9cm;
- Resolution: 240X400;
- Display size: 3.2 inch;
- Operating voltage: 5V;
- Logic level: 5V / 3.3V;
- On-board 3.3V / 300mA regulator circuit;
- Operating current: the maximum is 150mA
- Use the A0 ~ A3 pins, D4 ~ D13 pins. And I2C interface, D0 / D1 / D2 / D3 is available, please refer to the product schematics for the details.
- 1 x Shield
- 1 x Mega2560 R3 board
- 1 x USB cable (50cm)
- 1 x Micro SD card (256MB)
- 1 x Touch pen